Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ye Ye I know it's been a while....

Apologies, "The Charades" fan(s)! I know I have been derelict in my blogging duties. You know, work and life and stuff have impeded my progress. I don't need to that explain to you, though, because: 1)You're not the boss of me and 2) You know how it is. I kid! Let me give you all a sincere guilt ridden New England Irish Catholic apology and let's move past it so I can sleep at night. Whew! Glad that's done.

To make it up to you, I wanted to give you a heads up that there is a Ye Ye Girls Lecture at the Fashion Institute of Technology tonight at 6:00pm. You must RSVP. You can find out more details at: www.fitsuny.edu. See "Fashion Culture: Special Educational Programs."

Also, in effort to mollify my dear readers I am posting a video of the ultimate Ye Ye girl-- Francoise Hardy.

Enjoy!

No comments: